We're proud to announce tapkit is now part of the noissue family! Learn more
Tiktok users are growing in exponential numbers with 2 billion app downloads registered in the first half of 2020 alone. Available in over 40 countries and with a steady growing number of active users, there’s no surprise why direct-to-consumer brands are desperate to get on TikTok.
But navigating this young and trendy platform can be confusing at first. Especially since your marketing team has its hands full creating amazing content on Instagram.
On this list, you’ll find great examples of DTC brands that are currently creating on spot content that will give you the confidence to finally make the jump into TikTok.
Plus, we’re sharing 30 TikTok content ideas you can try for your brand today. Ranging from cool collaborations with influencers to easy peasy video ideas you can execute from your WFH desk.
If you want to skip to the freebies, you can download the 30 TikTok content ideas for DTC brands list here!
On this list, we’ve divided these content ideas into 2 categories: Skincare and Cosmetics and Food and Beverages. If you’re a DTC brand in a different category, don’t exit the tab just yet. You’ll find that most of these ideas can be applied to your DTC brand too!
Here we go:
1. Morning/night routines: Curology
2. Skincare routines from influencers: Function of Beauty
3. Before and after testimonials: Bubble
4. Fans favourites: Frank Body
5. New products: Everyday Humans
6. Unboxing: Topicals
7. Original songs and dances: Glossier
8. Product how-to's: Kaja Beauty
9. Product close-ups: Alleyoop
10. News and announcements: Tower28
11. Ingredients list: Romer Skincare
12. Product textures: Ritual Cosmetics
13. Product recommendations from influencers: oVertone
14. Product reviews: Supergoop
15. Discounts and promos: Myro
16. New product launches: Dreampops
17. Product descriptions: Kencko
18. Ingredients list: Bev
19. Introducing the founders: Blender Bombs
20. Introducing team members: Bohana Life
21. Flavors available: Ugly drinks
22. Stockists: Rae Wellness
23. Packaging: Behave
24. Branding tips: Poppi
25. Merch: Smart Sweets
26. Giveaways: Huel
27. Product closeups: Ruby
28. Behind the scenes: Guia
29. Costumer’s testimonials: Bimble
30. Recipes: The Good Ritual
If you’re new to TikTok, it’s hard to imagine what kind of content is right for your DTC brand. Luckily, there are lots of brands out there who have taken the first step into this platform and have created content that is not all viral dance moves but is equally engaging for their audience and profitable for their business.
Download the 30 TikTok content ideas for DTC brands list here and get creating!
When you’re ready, don’t forget to add a branded bio link to your TikTok profile. Learn more about bio links on our Ultimate Guide to Bio Links.
Create a free account on tapkit to start your bio link journey!
Free and fun to use - all you need to get started, nothing holding you back.